Why we do what we do. We dig building!
Our blueprint for success: The experienced 8020 team.
What do you dig about building?
The fact that we take an intangible idea through multiple different stages and get to turn that idea into a usable structure or space is very rewarding. Each stage of design and construction has its own special needs then throw in that not one project is exactly the same as another, this gives me the opportunity to learn something new every day.
What are a few of your past projects?
For summer work I started on building sites when I was 14. I worked every summer on job sites until I graduated college. Then I shifted my focus to the project management side of the industry.
Since then I have worked on civil projects, interior finish projects, healthcare remodels, new and remodel office spaces, new and remodel retail, and new hotels and high end resorts.
Here are some of the projects I have completed over the last 19 years:
Osberstown waste water treatment plant, Ireland
- Apex recreation center, Arvada
- King Soopers: Multiple new construction and remodels throughout the Denver area
- Disney’s Bay Lake Tower, Lake Buena Vista, Fl
- Disney’s Art of Animation, Lake Buena Vista, Fl
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Bar remodel, Lake Buena Vista, Fl
- Lime parking garage Disney Springs, Lake Buena Vista, Fl
- Magic Kingdom Park new bus terminal, Lake Buena Vista, Fl
- South Seminole Hospital HVAC and Electrical upgrades, Longwood, Fl
- CNA corporate office, Maitland, Fl
- Woman’s Care Florida Baldwin Clinic, Orlando, Fl
- Kimley Horn Orlando office, Orlando, Fl
What do you consider your specialty?
I focus on building the design and supporting the vision through constant collaboration and communication both towards the owner/ design team and the subcontractors. Keeping the lines of communication open helps remove the possibility of unwanted situations which leads to all parties on the project being successful.
Legos, Tinker Toys or Lincoln Logs?
I prefer Lego-but not when I step bare foot on my kids pieces, then I don't like them at all.